Building Your System
Get all your questions answered in a 30-minute call!
Now with the Worm Factory Vermicomposting system by Nature’s Footprint you can easily and efficiently compost your food scraps without odor…and farm a great source of snacks for your aquaponics fish as well!
• Includes a quick start guide and link to a comprehensive easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Available in black ONLY
• Built-in leachate collector tray and spigot
• 30-year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 6 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 5-year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made with post-consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Also includes an online instructional video link!
The Worm Factory is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory takes less than 15 minutes a week. Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste such as kitchen scraps and shredded paper to the bottom tray of the Worm Factory. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient‐rich compost. You can do this year‐round inside or outside, and harvest compost up to once a month!
(This product is available only in the U.S. and Canada.)