Go Green Aquaponics Shipping Policy
Thank you for shopping at GoGreenAquaponics.com, where we strive to offer excellent customer service and simple policies that won’t add stress to your life. Our entire team is dedicated to ensuring overall customer happiness, which starts with fulfilling orders as quickly as possible. This means we do our best to get orders shipped the same business day. Below is some additional information to consider when placing your GoGreenAquaponics.com order.
Free Shipping - Some orders will qualify for free shipping. We're sorry, but due to the very high cost of international shipping, we can only offer free shipping in the USA.
Shipping Carriers - Go Green Aquaponics ships most items via UPS or USPS. While we do our best to get orders delivered quickly, we cannot account for any delays UPS or USPS may have. However, if you let us know of a delivery that arrives outside our guaranteed window, we will gladly refund any shipping charges incurred.
- Standard/Free Shipping: Packages are typically shipped using USPS and normally arrive within 4 to 10 business days (excluding holidays).
- Priority Shipping: If you want your package a little bit quicker, we offer a Priority Shipping option that will get your package to you in 2-3 business days.
- Next Day Shipping: Customers requiring guaranteed next business day delivery can select this option at checkout for an additional charge. These packages will typically be shipped UPS, but please note, Saturday or Sunday delivery is not available. Holidays may also impact delivery schedule depending on UPS holiday observance days.
- Our shipping cutoff time is 9am Pacific Time. So, any order placed after 9am will ship out the following business day and therefore the day you place your order would not count towards the shipping times above. If you place your order on a weekend or a holiday, please consider the following business day as your first day when factoring in shipping times.
Shipping Confirmation and Tracking
- Shortly after your order ships, a tracking number will be sent via email with a link to track the package on the shipping company website.