- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Attractive and beautiful to look at that fits well into an upscale garden setting
- Exceptionally strong greenhouse for year-round gardening
About This Item
Hoklartherm RIGA XL Greenhouse:
- Extremely heavy-duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Two heavy-duty Dutch Barn Doors (front and back) with keyed lock: 37.5" wide x 74" high.
- Roof Window(s): 37.5" w x 39.5" h; with Automatic Window Opener
- 16 mm triple wall polycarbonate
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 people, 2 days or have it professionally installed.
Options and Accessories
Foundation Frame, Top & Bottom shelf sold separately
- VIEW RIGA GREENHOUSE ACCESSORIES
- Base frame - 6” high: highly recommended. Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse and is laid in a trench to anchor the greenhouse without concrete work.
- Top shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 10” deep.
- Regular height shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) - 24” deep
- Two options: twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (flat), or heavy-duty seed trays – to make starting seeds and transplanting easier.
- Additional Roof Windows with Automatic Openers: recommended in areas where temperatures will reach over 95º F when still using the greenhouse.
View a roof opener demonstration/installation video.
- We also recommend you use shade cloth as well, especially during the summer.
- Adjustable Metal Hooks: Set of 5 metal hooks. These are great for hanging lights, fans and flower baskets (heavier items)
- Plastic hanger: Set of 10 hangers: These snap into the grooves in the aluminum profiles (frame) and are used to attach twine/rope to, to support the growth of tall plants (I.e. Tomatoes or beans, etc.)
Animated Assembly Video and Assembly Instructions, along with US-based technical and customer support from Exaco.
Riga XLs - (9’10” High. 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate. Heaviest framing)
RIGA XL 5: 14' x 16’5'
RIGA XL 6: 14' x 19'10"
RIGA XL 7: 14’ x 23’
RIGA XL 8: 14’ x 26.3’
RIGA XL 9: 14’ x 29’6”
The RIGA XL is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. This greenhouse is designed, engineered and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, Germany's leading manufacturer of greenhouses. One major advantage of the RIGA XL's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.The 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing on the RIGA XL Greenhouse is of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing. Optional Shelving Seedtray/Bench shelf and top-shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces. The twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the RIGA XL Greenhouse is an exceptionally strong greenhouse that offers more window and door ventilation than others. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year. The RIGA XL Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes.