Now with the Worm Factory 360 Vermicomposting system by Nature’s Footprint you can easily and efficiently compost your food scraps without odor…and farm a great source of snacks for your aquaponics fish as well!
US made with durable high quality plastic. Houses thousands of worms that can consume several pounds of waste each week. Compact and expandable.
The Worm Factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 6 trays when following the directions, giving it the largest volume of any home vermicomposter.
Each tray has a grid bottom for worms to migrate upward as new food is added. As each tray is filled another is added to the top, when the bottom tray is harvested it becomes the top creating a continuous loop system.
The worms will process food waste into fine compost full of nutrients. Worms can eat about half their weight in food per day. If you start with 1/2 lb of worms they can eat a 1/4 lb of food per day. Gradually increase as the size of your community grows.
Mineral Rock Dust. Adds nutrients to your finished compost and beneficial to the worm composting process. 4 Stacking Trays. Large capacity right out of the box; can also be expanded with additional trays (sold separately)
Quick Tips Lid. Quick reference for how to feed your worms. Converts to handy stand for trays while harvesting compost.
Accessory Kit. The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm factory 360 easier, including: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper.
Worm Ladder. Assists worms back into the upper trays.
Base with Spigot. Built-in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
Instruction Manual and DVD.Step-by-step directions will guide you through every step.
Bedding Materials.Worm bedding helps ensure your success.
About This Item
• Includes a quick start guide and link to a comprehensive easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
• Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper, and thermometer
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
• Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
• Glacial rock dust minerals
• 30 year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 6 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 5-year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made with post-consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Also includes an online instructional video link!